Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: instant 0.00:00:00 after 30 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
something about the way the online activity tracker logs time is really really annoying to me.

I log the 75ths ingame time every night before i go sleep, posting it in the chat as a kinda morale boost and a pat on the back to my guys for being so active.

but for some reason after every 30 day slot on the tracker peoples online times begin to rapidly decline regardless of the amount of hours put in. which is very demoralising to say the least.

Is there not a way to make the tracker snap to 0.00:00:00 for every ship in a faction after a 30 day period has elapsed, rather than the slow drip drip drip of time away from what is there.

You look at your online time one day, the next day you have lost 8 or more hours from the tracker.

on the 18th december at 7pm, the 75th had 350 hours of ingame time total.

37 hours later at 8am today, the 75th had 328 hours of ingame time total.

a random 22 hours just lost into the void.

somebody, please explain this.
There was 22 hours logged 30 days and 37 hours before that? It does "drip drip drip" away, as you put it. You just had a high activity day a month before that drop off.
Because Devs don't do the check by every 30 day standard. ALG had 30+ hours during the Month of the activity check and ~4 days past it had 22. The rollback isn't set per month its set per 30 day period. Stuff done the 2nd isn't rolled back the say day as the 1st.
the way the tracker handles things now is a true and accurate account of exactly how much time has been put in over the past thirty days.
This encourages factions to keep up constant activity, not a sudden "Oh hey guys, activity check's coming up, everybody log in for an hour or two, get it over 30."