Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Figured I should introduce myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been playing for a couple weeks now and from what I've seen I think I'll be playing for a good deal longer. As such I thought I should probably introduce myself.

I'm playing a junker goes by the name of Bootstrap, although I fly a couple ships all named as a ship would be. If you need to identify me they're all ARSV.Something, standing for Aggressive Reconnaissance and Salvage Vessel. I grew up on the move between the assorted junker bases, and until recently things had been going well what with war producing alot of salvage, I'd even started a family and was thinking about settling down. A Gallic patrol put an end to those dreams and now as a man with nothing to lose I'm attempting to run my own personal war against the Gauls.

Thats the short of it right now although I have more detail but I'm not sure this is the right place, so some directions would be appreciated. So yeah, hello everyone and I hope to see you in space
Herro Bootstrap. Welcome Smile
Welcome
Welcome mate!
Hey, Welcome.

I see you've already tried to contact the QCP, who've always been a fun bunch to patch around with.

I ask, are you floating around in bretonia/tau for this war? and what're you flying?

Another group you might want to contact, as they're still fighting the Gallia in the area, is the CR.

I'll be sure to send you lots of unnessisary chatting if I see an arsv in space
Welcome!

Sorry for some of the delays in me roleplaying with you, I'll get the BPA thread done (although a communication thread would have been better). I was going to suggest you contact the QCP, now it will look like I'm stealing your own idea Sad

If you want to join CR|, that's good for an anti-Gallia combat ship. However, you can pirate their ships as your Junker, or possibly join the QCP with him (you'd still keep the Salvager at 90%, although I don't know if Congress would like it).

Anyway, have fun and I might see you in space.
welcome Enyoy Big Grin
Thanks everyone

The ships I fly are the ARSV.Arianna's.Revenge, a Salvager, the ARSV.Combat.Pragmatist, a Collector, and then the ARSV.Eternal.Watcher, a Pilgrim liner, which for RP purposes the other 2 are based out of.

While I want to work with other groups to fight the Gauls I also want to stay true to my Junker heritage, I realize this may lead to some tension but I hope my actions will make up for it.

Thanks again for the welcome, and have a merry christmas/other winter solstice orientated holiday