Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time freelancer player returning from a hiatus. Its good to be back and thank you for having me.

I was wondering if one of you could direct me to the FAQ or technical help section? I have a few questions regarding running a server with 4.86

Thanks again =)
(Nevermind, I have found the support section of the forums and made a post, thanks anyway)
Very well. Welcome to our universe mate, enjoy yourself and good luck with your own server.
Welcome to Disco (again?)

Hopefully you'll spend a bit of time on the main server too, much more likely for some interaction there.

Have fun either way, maybe see you around.
Well, I made a stupid mistake and tried to join to main server with cheat engine active =P
(I had it going during a single player 4.86 game to mod my credit value, so I could arm the weaponless starflier i started with, and familiarize myself with the 4.86 mod a bit)

Anyway, I am banned from the server for that.

This was not intentional, and I have contacted the mods to see if anything can be done. this is just a classic example of me not paying attention =(. I hope this gets cleared up soon
There's a server called Discovery of Discovery that you can explore in. You get lots of credits and stuff. Try that next time, and welcome back.
Welcome
Welcome to the World of Madness =D
Alright, I explained the situation to Doc Holiday, and he gave me a break. See you all in game =)