Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirates, where?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been on the server a few months now. Trading diamonds and niobium, I've made around 250m.
I have not been pirated once??? I did make a (volentary) donation to the people of Kusari, and even that was a shocked to guy asking.

So where are the pirates hiding out? are they in deeper omega space or what?

Where do I have to go to get ganked?

Liberty.

New york, more specifically. Nowhere will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Hmm, i'm not sure why you haven't been picked up by Golden Chrysanthemum forces before now. What is the name of your trader? Perhaps we can go out of our way to give you a good mugging XD
Try New Berlin and Dresden for the Hessians.
Cambridge and the Omegas for the OPG.
If you're hauling the wrong stuff (or hauling it in the wrong direction) in Bretonia the QCP will happily do you over.
Magellan and Liberty tends to be crawling with Hackers, Rogues and Xenos.
Maybe they just don't like you. Or maybe you're just lucky...

But the pirates are in fact all over the place. I couldn't swing a pirate without hitting a pirate in secondary systems.
' Wrote:Liberty.

New york, more specifically. Nowhere will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

These are not the engine components you are looking for. Move along.

I've been hit in California system a time or two, or try Colorado plenty of Xenos about lately.
sorry ive been on a bit of a break give me some information on when i can pirate you and ill get to you in about a week
If you fly Cambridge - New Berlin you're bound to be ganked sooner or later. If you really are those wackos seeking for thrills and experiences then look for RHA or OPG. At least RHA could do with the money.
They're mostly in their home system or at jumphole or tradelanes.
How often you see pirates may change with the time you're online, If I play on the morning here in Sweden, like 8-12, it's like 24.00-04.00 for all american players. I guess most players are american.

You mean Sigma 13 is safe???

woah!

Diamond/Niobium run everybody!!!! YAY!!!
Pages: 1 2 3