Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TomatoSauce - Hello everyone!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, How is everyone? I use to play freelancer awhile ago, I was strolling through some mods and I found Discovery, IT IS AMAZING!!
Anyway, Thanks, And I hope to see you all soon!
Welcome man. From what I get, the server is in dire need of some new faces.
(12-26-2012, 11:34 AM)(ツ) Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome man. From what I get, the server is in dire need of some new faces.

I see, I'll be around a lot today, Plus i'll bring 3-4 of my friends!

Speedy travels,
Tomato Sauce
Welcome to Disco!

The more the merrier, especially fitting at this time of year. Have a look at everything on offer, see what takes your fancy and get involved there. If you have a group of you already, it's possible to make your own group (within the current game mechanics) but I would recommend joining a couple of the existing ones to pick up some tips on how to run thing.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
(12-26-2012, 09:51 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Disco!

The more the merrier, especially fitting at this time of year. Have a look at everything on offer, see what takes your fancy and get involved there. If you have a group of you already, it's possible to make your own group (within the current game mechanics) but I would recommend joining a couple of the existing ones to pick up some tips on how to run thing.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.

Thanks, Sounds good I'll look around. I've been looking at RP, rules, factions, and 'How to start' things. So far I think this is awesome!

Thanks again,
Tomato Sauce