Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellloooooooo everyone!

I'm pretty new here (started on the server ~1week ago) and i wanted to say that i really really like the mod and it's people so far. I haven't done any RP before, so this is some new land to me. I've spent some hours on the forums and the wiki already and i'm amazed of how much effort you've all put into it. Hopefully i can be part of it in future; after i've spent a month on the wiki and the forums of course. There's sooooo much to learn about the mod.

I guess we'll see us in space; most likely somewhere in Bretonia.

greetings,
Markus

(I'm not a native english speaker, so i might need some more time than others for answering questions etc. inRP: I'm using an old communication system that causes trouble from time to time.)
Well hello and welcome to the discovery server. You will enjoy your stay.
Hi, and welcome to the forums! If you need any help down the line (particularily with the Wiki), feel free to contact me or to make a post in the Wiki subforum - we're always glad to see more people contribute to it. There's also the help request and tutorials subforum for everything else you may be wondering about.

I can also recommend the Discovery Help Chat if you've got Skype and you need some help - you can find a link to it in my signature.
Welcome. Be part of this madness, and enjoy. Heart"
Welcome to Disco!

As Space suggested, a bit of background reading on the Wiki can be a great help (I spent a while doing that before coming on, although that was because I'm a bit of a lore-whore Wink )
Once you are used to things, joining a faction is a good way to get to know people and find out more concerning certain aspects of the game. If you have your eye on Bretonia, Bowex is a good faction to earn money at the same time, but the BPA is also great fun and fairly friendly to new people.

Have fun, hopefully see you in space (on our side or not).
Looks like you're good to go.
Welcome on board the server. We have cookies.