Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey guys, Tek here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm Tek. Been playing Fl for about 3 or so years and still consider myself new at it. I was looking through the threads and just noticed, is there no player faction for FA?

See you guys later.

Tek.
Welcome then. Remember to read the rules and such. Anyway, what do you mean by FA?
Angry farmers, I suppose.

Anyhow, welcome! Be sure you've read rules, thought of your character's story and ready to enjoy whole the Discovery.
He's probably talking about the Farmers Alliance. No, there isn't, at least not an official player faction - [AFA] lost their status as an official faction in September.

Anyhow. Welcome to the Discovery forums!
(12-27-2012, 03:58 PM)TekFish0 Wrote: [ -> ]is there no player faction for FA?

They're gone for good. If you find enough players that are ready willing and able, you can try and revive the angry farmers
Yeah Farmers Alliance, it's a shame, makes for good RP.
Welcome to Disco!

If you want to do some Farmers Alliance stuff, Zelot is the one to ask. He tried to get the band back together, and there's a shoutout to anyone interested too.

There are also plenty of other RP opportunities, so try out and/or apply to the factions for the RP that takes your fancy.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
Welcome! Look for my chars in space for some good rp!