Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard about this community from a member I met on a Minecraft server I frequent, and I really liked what I heard. So, here goes nothing! As soon as the mod finishes installing I'll come in and give it a shot.
I'll be Dalton Mercer for anyone who's watching.
Edit: Are there any mods I should have installed for this server and is there a page somewhere about it?
Well i would wish you welcome. Please read the id's good as lately many new folks don't are aware of the restrictions for example Freelancer id. If you have questions about factions just ask the Tagged people wich mostly can help you around. Or an Flying [ANGEL] can do the trick Wink or [ADMIN] ofcourse.. but watch out with the last ones.. They tend to swing the hammer of justice

Also i wish you a happy new year as its allmost the new year comming.
Welcome and have fun playing here.
Welcome to the server.
Thanks for the words of welcome. So far, I am enjoying the server. And as for the ID's go I read through the rules and such while I was re installing Freelancer and installing the Discovery mod. And a happy new year to you too, Duvelske
Welcome to Disco, and a Happy New Year to you (soon)!

If you've gotten onto the server, you've got the right mods installed and everything should work fine.

Have a look at what is on offer, and take a shot with the RP that takes your fancy. Checking out the Wiki will help you to keep up with most things going on.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.