Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hullo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hullo folks,

I am an olldddd Freelancer player and modder from the past. I see this is the new "big" mod for the game, so may as-well give it a shot.

See you on the server under this very same alias Smile

Also, is there an IRC channel for this mod/server? Smile
Welcome to Disco!

For out-of-game and -forum conversations, it's Skype that we use here. TeamSpeak is/was fairly popular for voice as well, but you'll definitely be looking to get Skype.

Have a look at the RP on offer and whichever one takes your fancy, give it a go.

Enjoy yourself, maybe see you in space.
(01-01-2013, 08:40 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]For out-of-game and -forum conversations, it's Skype that we use here. TeamSpeak is/was fairly popular for voice as well, but you'll definitely be looking to get Skype.
Bah, Skype. Terrible communications platform :p

(01-01-2013, 08:40 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy yourself, maybe see you in space.

Thank you, you too. Smile
Good to have you! You can Pm me if you have questions, always happy to help. Same goes for in game. My characters are below.
(01-02-2013, 04:49 AM)Amon.Cire Wrote: [ -> ]Good to have you! You can Pm me if you have questions, always happy to help. Same goes for in game. My characters are below.
Thank you Smile

Also, is it just me, or does the server constantly lag out? Shy
Welcome to the game.
Welcome and Enjoy, good sir!