Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Account or IP Banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is the place to post if YOUR ACCOUNT is banned.

Account issues only in this thread, please, with just your character names and any other information you may feel is relevant to your predicament.

One post will be sufficient, and it will be edited when there is progress on
your situation. Check the thread regularly. Anything else will be removed immediately.

Before you post:
  • Check here to see if you've been banned in accordance with a sanction.
  • Include your character names in your post.
  • If you modified your installation and got auto-banned, un-modify it (reinstall Discovery, and Freelancer itself if necessary).
  • If you cheated and you're here, stop cheating, or you'll keep needing to be here.
  • Do not post more than once about the same ban. No bumps, no quotes. It makes the queue confusing and harder for us to deal with.
Heyo guys.

Got banned again, pretty sure it's the high ping from connecting to the other side of the planet.
Done a complete reinstall of the original game and Discovery in case it was a file that tripped it.

Character names:
Independant_Trader_42
Frontline_Patriot

Unbanned - Ramke
Tried Logging in and I appear to be IP Banned. Was removing some BDM| Tags from personal ships earlier today without issue, now I can't login?

Last account I just tried logging into contains:
MCS-Nightmare

Thanks.

Edit: It appears to be working now.

Seems to have fixed itself, nothing banned. -STR
Account got banned due ... Selling my Coalition Battlecrusier for a Fighter (?)
I wanted to create a history for streaming it but it blows x.x
Natalia_Kamneva is the Battlecrusier i wanted to sell (coalition)
Other chars in the Account:
RNS-Montelimar (Gallic Battlecrusier)
Ark|Elaine (a SHF from Gallia)
and some others...

The Account wasn't banned - SD
My account got banned, i think because i join the server repeatedly with my high ping

Can someone help me ?

My character name is ProGunMan

Unbanned. ~W
(11-29-2023, 06:54 PM)Wildkins Wrote: [ -> ]Unbanned. Check your antivirus for quarantined CapitalClassFixes.dll and restore it - if that doesn't work, perform a full reinstall and make sure your discovery folder is set as an AV exception prior to launching. ~W

Thanks. A full Disco reinstall and adding the folder as an exception to the antivirus fixed it.

Unfortunately, I got another one of my accounts banned trying to connect before doing the reinstall - the one with SFS-Knuckle.Sandwich on it. Sorry Sad

Unbanned. ~W
Still can't log in as of now, getting instantly disconnected when trying to join the server.

I guess there might be a bug or something going on. I reinstalled the mod and vanilla FL again
thinking that with 5.0 install file it might change something. I tried again with Guenther_Steiner.

Thank you in advance for looking into it.

Unbanned. ~W
Hello Admins,

unfortunately I was also banned. After reading that it has to do with the file CapitalShipFixes.dll from the game's EXE folder, I followed the suggestions here and restore it through new installation of the complete game. The settings in antivirus are also set.

Can you help me and unbann my characters?
Thank you very much in advance.

char name list:
Hayat_GK
Nano-equitans
Nanoarchaeum

If it is something else like RP-Rules, please let me know, as I have not received any information.

Greetings,
Hayat

Unbanned. ~W
(12-02-2023, 01:01 PM)Hayat_GK Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Admins,

unfortunately I was also banned. After reading that it has to do with the file CapitalShipFixes.dll from the game's EXE folder, I followed the suggestions here and restore it through new installation of the complete game. The settings in antivirus are also set.

Can you help me and unbann my characters?
Thank you very much in advance.

char name list:
Hayat_GK
Nano-equitans
Nanoarchaeum

If it is something else like RP-Rules, please let me know, as I have not received any information.

Greetings,
Hayat

Can you please have a look at my request? Thanks a lot in advance
Hey Guys,

a few days ago one of my accounts was banned. Avast quarantined CapitalClassFixes.dll (now added to exceptions) and i've tried to log in after that too often/quickly. Sorry for that.

Char List:

DSX-Kapeia
DSX-Kanoi
DSX-Nepaal
DSX-Nordstern
DSX-Kojah
ZDX-Astron

Unbanned. ~W
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9