Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cargo Pods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to be a noob. I have read bunches of threads about cargo pods. In a way it is kinda like pimping your ship to have colored pods. Some say the red ones make you ship faster.

But, I cannot land on any planet with my bus to buy the pods. So, the noob question, how do you get the pretty fly colored ones?
DO not say anything please, just delete the thread, God almighty, I have been playing this since it came out in 2003 and never knew I could use the mooring on planets, sorry. Geez, true noob.
Nahhhh. We have all found out things we did not know from single player after playing here. Do not feel bad. Infact i myself never knew that until i came here, as until then all i flew was fighters, and freighters. The moor is only needed for the big ships you cannot fly in vanila freelancer.
Don't worry about it. We have a thread for that Big Grin
Oh, you think that is bad?

I remember when I first started playing Freelancer and I instantly went for multiplayer on day one. I thought you can land on planets by flying into the atmosphere at an angle.
(01-02-2013, 03:16 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you think that is bad?

I remember when I first started playing Freelancer and I instantly went for multiplayer on day one. I thought you can land on planets by flying into the atmosphere at an angle.

logical but oh so incorrect.

dammit, now i WANT to be able to do this.
(01-02-2013, 04:27 PM)Coin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2013, 03:16 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you think that is bad?

logical but oh so incorrect.

dammit, now i WANT to be able to do this.

I did exactly the same thing. Then I've found out that super alloy shields your ship upon re-entry. A whole hold of that thing didn't help me.