Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [ARCHIVED]: Sirius Science Council private channel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This communications channel is restricted for the use of the Sirius Science Council to communicate directly with the BoD of Samura Heavy Industries.
No unauthorised access will be tolerated.
[Image: tondo.png]
This is Captain Kojo Tondo, at the SSC Orion Marine Base on Junyo. We have communications operational and have completed the temp LZ and living quarters. I was also told to relay from Vega, that the new Kusari Rep is being interviewed and tested for their diplomatic capabilities. For the time until then, I am the temporary rep. The E.V Averon is assisting in construction, atmosphereic wise, and we may be fully operational in a month(real time).
[Image: transmissionend.png]
[Image: thexenoboi.png]
Greetings Sumara Industries, I am Professor Jeffery Chang, Lead in Xenobiology and a unsurpassed knowledge in the field of biology. I have been selected as the Kusari Rep for the SSC. It will be a honor working with you in the future. We have a aquatic operation going, I advise that you personally contact me personal for more information. I had just arrived, and we will be conducting our projects soon.
[Image: transmissionend.png]
[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Konnichiwa Professor Chang-san I am Okada Kazuya, Daihyo of Samura Ometai Zaibatsu, please call me Kazuya.
It is a pleasure to meet with you today and I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.
I am pleased to state that a personal residence has been allocated for you for any time you are away from the facility, it is located in the picturesque Kyun bay area and I am sure you will be satisfied with it's luxury.
Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]