Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking friends for funny and relaxing cardamine RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all.
Im looking friends for cardamine selling in Maggelan and Cortez.
Im always in Maggelan and my name is MNS-Buenos.Aires. My time of trading is 19.00-23.00 by the server time.
Im selling:
Cardamine cocktails "Orange tornado" for 500 000 peso - 1 unit of water + 1 unit of cardamine,because there is no liquid cardamine near this system,so i must do this specific RP...
And giving 1 burrito\1 taco for free.
I want stimulate more interesting RP in game.
Ship type - Sarissa. Has 2 docking modules + cloak (mox i have on mactan). This is not war ship,this is light carrier and only for smuggling. Or you can call it "flying bar".
I create it because:
- like design Sarissa,but i dont want fight on it,OC by the game biggest smug faction,but not war faction such as Corsairs.
- RP must be interesting and funny,and only funny and interesting RP will bring more RP in game in all ways.
- want to show how RP can be real already now in game,not only in style im smuggler because im flying from base to base with cardamine.I want show new style of cardamine trading...real trading of cardamine.
- to show that not only OC\GC\LH\LR and other need cardamine,i have many clients such as: Universal\DSE\Ageira\BAF\BOWEX and others.
So what im looking for? Im looking for:
2-4 bobmers of OC\LR\LH which will be based ON ME and will sell cardamine and will help me with running from LN forces which will hunt me,or will kill them,if we will have power.
1 more Sarissa BS which will be placed in Cortez and will sell cocktails and burritos too + 2 - 4 bombers for this player.

Why Buenos Aires? Because i like this town and this country...and this is south country which is not so far from USA, and has south region such as in game. Yes,better name will be Mexico or Cuba,but i like Argentina this is great country for my,with it style\history and other.

So im looking for friends!
Not for money,not for killing, not for hating,im looking it only for relaxing in game and get fun,as it must be.
For new BS Sarissa in Cortez im asking to take some Mexico name,i mean some town.
This is list of cities of Mexico for example.Some simple and interesting,such as MNS-Santiago.de.Querétaro.
Why Mexico name? - because it lie little north than Maggelan,so Buenos Aires is south town, and next ship will have norther name.

Thank you all.And get fun!

Cocktail + burrito for free or death!
Battleship trading. I lol'd.
Why not slave or prison liner ?
For such role-FL IDed Prison Liner. OC ID BS will makes everyone scary to come near you.

P.S. Fun will begines, when we have cloak distrupters on ships who comming in such bar.
Quote:Why not slave or prison liner ?
Quote:- like design Sarissa,but i dont want fight on it,OC by the game biggest smug faction,but not war faction such as Corsairs.
and liner..liner..yea,this is interesting.But have Sarissa without any idea what to do with it - i dont want. So if im not fighting on it,i will do some funny RP.
And this is not trading as usual,this is more RP trading + pirating,if people not want to buy it - they in 60% dying. But not pirating as usual,im not hunting players.

So this is funny rp. all simple.

And by the RP bs has more potential to be used as bar,than liner...i think.
And this 2 BSs will have history like: " ships which protecting a south cardamine trading ways".
Quote:For such role-FL IDed Prison Liner
Quote:Cocktail + burrito for free or death!

FL id cannot pirating.

Quote:OC ID BS will makes everyone scary to come near you.
No! hehe..im staying on place near Freeport like a station,ship can dock and in RP visit bar,then i will give him cargo and he flying away. All simple Smile
As you could see now, LRs aint much happy about you out there. I want to remind you that if LR and LH will go mad on your ship - your RP will be burned in fire. Though, was fun. Much better then tonns of RM BS with /l1 /l2 pewpew Big Grin
I find it a funny idea. Smile
I think this should be encouraged. I damn near spoiled my suit when I came upon this guy in his BS, I figured I was toast. However, i was still giggling to myself as I arrived safely at Harrisburg after he did nothing more threatening than invite me on board for a drink. My usual encounter with OC capships is usully more along the lines of "give me money or die".....wait 3 seconds......."ok die"......explode. This is refreshing.

EDIT: In fact, I'll bring a bomber down and hang with you now and then. It would be a pleasing distraction from my usual activities.
The idea you have is very nice, but don't use your battleship for it. You're violating both OC and Rogue laws, and a liner would do just fine. If you really want to use your ship, you could always ask for a permission, but the way to go about that is asking nicely instead of ignoring them and threatening with attacks.

Repeat after me: "My OC capital ship is supposed to stay out of Liberty, unless it has special permission by both the LR and Council of Dons to be there."
Pages: 1 2