Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Question]Nomad morph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

**Nomad**
finally I can fly that nice blue ship what can become invisible in a nice blue sky Smile
Tho I see that I can't do nothing, not allowed to fight only self defense, can't take missions, can't do trades.. it's kinda boring there so I thought about this.. what if an NPC would attack me, could I engage them? Could I look for such trouble to keep my ship fighting skills up or I can quit as a nomad and go back to my mining job?

Thanks for your time and answers given!
Actually, the morph's task is to improve it's mindshare skill, and later to grow to a full nomad. He got sent out into the dangerous world of sirius, to learn. Try to seek encounters with people anywhere, get added to the morph skype chat, make an application in the K'Hara forum if your aim is it, to join them.

So much about RP, the ID doesn't allow you to dock anywhere but the Shrine, but still people get themselves Nomad tech at other bases, so they have at least small teeths to bite back. Of course you're allowed to engage NPCs at will. Players only if they shoot first. It shouldn't be hard to get human players shooting you. But try to keep it inRP when provocating someone.
I c, well I'm not good in RP, so if somebody shoot me I will answer back with the same coin. This game asks to much with that RP. Bout skype I don't have such thing don't know what is that.
But thanks for your feedback to my issue.
One more questions, does Outcasts or Corsairs can attack me? At least at Outcasts if I sow well the ID tag, it say that they are "friendly" to nomads this means I could pass trough their system and not being shoot at.
delete
(01-05-2013, 02:33 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, the morph's task is to improve it's mindshare skill, and later to grow to a full nomad. He got sent out into the dangerous world of sirius, to learn. Try to seek encounters with people anywhere, get added to the morph skype chat, make an application in the K'Hara forum if your aim is it, to join them.

So much about RP, the ID doesn't allow you to dock anywhere but the Shrine, but still people get themselves Nomad tech at other bases, so they have at least small teeths to bite back. Of course you're allowed to engage NPCs at will. Players only if they shoot first. It shouldn't be hard to get human players shooting you. But try to keep it inRP when provocating someone.

Here: Someone decided to attack me, I shoot back. "Your not allowed with human guns!".

lol.

Outcastst should be fine, worry about guards thou.

Eitherway, Can admin clarify if we are allowed to dock/get less nomad weapons?
(01-07-2013, 04:12 PM)Sanguines Wrote: [ -> ]Here: Someone decided to attack me, I shoot back. "Your not allowed with human guns!".

Eitherway, Can admin clarify if we are allowed to dock/get less nomad weapons?

Lesser Nomad Laser Type I can be bought with the Trial ID for some reason. Sure, the ID forbids to dock anywhere but the Shrine, but I've never seen anyone being sanctioned for doing so.
I think the Morph can now dock at nomad bases and fit certain nomad weapons. i was reading an Admin post on this. I believe the ID needs to be updated. A forum search should provide the answer if you can't get an admin response on this thread
(01-07-2013, 07:04 PM)MacAulay Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Morph can now dock at nomad bases and fit certain nomad weapons. i was reading an Admin post on this. I believe the ID needs to be updated. A forum search should provide the answer if you can't get an admin response on this thread
I tryied to find that topic, but I could not. I did see reference of another poster saying almost the ssame thign thou.
(01-07-2013, 07:56 PM)aerelm Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=59690

There you go. I can also confirm that it is possible to buy and equip Nomad light lasers etc, as I tried it. Some weapons are still restricted for the morph though obviously
Pages: 1 2