Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Maggelan LR system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay,so i have not interesting death,i even not fight with them. 1 LR cruiser + 2 LR bobmers + 1 LR fighter + reavers bombers as i remember.

So question is...Why Rouges calling far border system as "their"? By the game LH controls this system and pirating transports with goods. OC is flying there too.
So we have LH base,where flying near OC and LH...but there is no rouges near. Rouges can be found near Cali gates,because cali is under Rouges control of pirating.

But Cortez - yes,this is we can say Rouges system,they has base there. But not Maggelan,they has nothing there. This is mostly LH and OC system. Im staying near freeport and see only LH and OC patrols of NPC,but not LR.

So,LR attacking OC because they saying that Maggelan,which is independent system between Bretonia and Liberty is THIER. I think this is wrong. Because LH has there base and this is LH system.

So i want to say,that attacking their allies is against the rules seems. Aww

P.S.And first start shot reaver,which is..emm..anyway,doesnt matter,how calling people which have Merc ID and playing such as terrorists. Even LR talk near 30 min with me,but Reavers coming and shooting. such pathetic role...Angel
Don't bring OC caps to Liberty. Or get shot. Simple.
Well, a Outcast battleship at a IMG base, those who we work for own that base.
Kind of strange if we'd sit there watching a sworn enemy of the IMG in a battleship.

What the Rogues thought about you was a secondary priority.
What the Lane Hackers say about Outcast Battleships in their space, well ask them.

Edit:
If you has a smaller vessel like a Fighter or bomber no Rogue would've bothered with you.
Although we, the Reavers would still have shot you for the IMG.
And i even believe Reavers will get payed by the Rogues if we show up those screens.

An Outcast capital in their turf. Tsk tsk.

<3
(01-05-2013, 04:24 PM)Sangria Wrote: [ -> ]What the Lane Hackers say about Outcast Battleships in their space, well ask them.

Good meatshield to distract the lawfuls with.

Otherwise, LH~ didn't really care much as long as the caps didn't use Hacker bases as platform.

Magellan isn't owned by Hackers or IMG either. But any ID, that can operate may claim it as their turf.
Well many factions enforce their ZOI as you can see in the below link Rogues have their code of conduct for many neighbouring system and that includes Magellan. And they expressly say no Gbs or higher. I refer you to sections: 1.3, 2.5

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90698

It is exactly the same as the house governements laying claims to these systems
See Laws of Sirius which is below. You can't build bases in far reaching systems or bring caps without their permission (inRP) ie Liberty Government will destroy bases not registered in systems as far away as Yukon or Magellan.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8584

Edit: And yes IMG Freeport isn't really a Freeport, it is open to all...except IMG's enemies. So for an OC there it is just the same as any other section of space. And I'd expect IMG wouldn't take kindly to OC dread there.
Then Cali is Hackers system,because this is bordering with Maggelan,their base. They will pew Rouges cruisers in Cali, because they do not like that in their system flying and capital ship...
No.

All of the Liberty House is Rogues turf as well Hackers.
They have a friendly disposition and have an amiable relationship.

And the Hackers don't give a rats 'behind' if an outcast Capital ship is shot down in their turf by Rogues.
As explained above.
And the Rogues sure do enjoy blowing them up due to past history of problems generated by Outcast Capitals.

What you are mixing up here... Is that you think Hackers and Outcasts are the same.
They aren't.

<3
California isn't owned by the Hackers, either.

Liberty's systems and the bordering ones are claimed primarily by Lane Hackers and Rouges.
Both tolerate Outcast smugglers, snubs (not sure with LR- attitude on GBs). The Rouges are not entirely fond of them pirating there (afaik), but tolerate it.

Now, the Rouges do not want Outcast capitals in Liberty (and the OC officials don't, as well), the Hackers tolerate them, if they don't use their bases.

None of the systems mentioned in this thread are "owned" by any of the mentioned factions. The reason you might get shot there anyways are regulations and RP-rules made up by the factions in Liberty.
Magellan, in this case, was merely claimed as Rouge hunting-ground, therefore the RP-rules were applied in that system by the LR-.

Btw, the IMG| bounty probably is the cause for Reavers shooting you up. Probably.

That clear enough ?
(01-05-2013, 04:40 PM)Tachyon Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, the IMG| bounty probably is the cause for Reavers shooting you up. Probably.

Right on the money.

<3
Pages: 1 2 3 4