Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everybody and greetings from Poland!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Jakub (Jackob in English), I have 19 years old and I'm from Poland.

My game name is Juraszka - i don't start from planet yet...
2 days ago, my friend take me "cool game" - Freelancer. YES, it's amazing game!
After some hours what i spend on playing, i have problem i i was looking for help, and i found information about the best multiplayer server - "Discovery".

I looking for someone who can help me on start - no credits, no items - i looking for Master ;-)
The best candidate are Polish or someone who know Polish language, but I can speak English too!

I play Freelancer only 2 days, so don't be angry on me please... I'm green...[/align]
Hello there! Be sure you`ve read all the rules and ready to enjoy all the Disco!
Don`t be afraid to ask anyone of us for help - we`re the most friendly community out there!
Also, I speak Russian and Ukrainian, so if anything will go wrong with English, I hope I could get your Polish quite well Smile
i can speak on TeamSpeak3 or Skype, i can be more easiest than writhing everything
My Skype is eremenko.roman
YES, my Master ;>
Welcome to Disco!

Skype is a useful thing to have as most factions use it to communicate with each other. Factions are also a good way to learn about the game and pick up tips on roleplaying, flying etc. Trade factions are normally the best way to start, but whatever takes your fancy.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.