Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Incapacitator Torpedo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Recently I setup a new bomber and saw the new EMP torpedo known as the "Incapacitator."

Judging by the stats I can't understand why you would use one instead of a nova or snac. I'm obviously overlooking something here, cause all I see is a glorified foreward firing screamer mine.

Please if anyone has had experience with using this weapon feel free to relate your experiences, good or bad.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Noone uses it. For a reason.
I had teh same question for a long time, I think Snac is the best for a Bomber, dcent damage, and if good aim, can kill snubs.
Incapacitator is useless. Perhaps it would be fitting for a fighter torpedo, or with anti-cloak properties added.

Novas are good against things you can hit with them as they do more damage at less energy from a longer range, but SNACs don't use ammo and are easier to hit with.
I would love the Incapacitor Torpedo to be for fighters :3
Well, remove Incapicitator anyway.
And you can kill fighters using Hellfire Pod (creates cone making it inaccurate) or a properly aimed SNAC, that way you can kill them if your skilled enough.
Thanks for the replies guys,

I'm content to stick with Snac and Nova until such time as the Impotent EMP torp gets a rebalance.
never used, i use only torp and sometime snac but i'm interested too