Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I am Grimtooth (no not that one)
I have played role playing games since 1979 When i started out with Dungeons and Dragons First (and best) edition. I have played a little of every thing from D&D to Gamma world as well as Traveler and Space Opera. I belong to an online gaming squad Called Soldiers Against Evil (SAE) We run a server for the old Delta Force Black Hawk Down game as well as Call of Duty4. One of our squad members found this game and so now a few of us are playing. If you are interested our web site is www.sae-squad.com
So now that you all know a bit about me i bid you all clear skies and safe voyage.
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links, ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig.
Welcome aboard, and remember:

- If you are attacked in Liberty, call LSF/SA | in Rheinland, RM | Kusari: KNF | Bretonia: QCP | Other places: cry and run!

- If you find the eddie (Ol' Good Eddie, Edward.Morris) remember to give him money for his rum. And if you have xeno pilots on board, lend him a few. He is always hungry!

- And, the most important.. have fun and roleplay! specially if you are pirated. Have fun with it, and if the pirate is reasonable, be reasonable yourself aswell!

Dantrithor
Ah, new blood. Eeeexcellent...

Well now, take care around those dastardly Phantoms, Mon'star, and the blue demons, and may der Gottkanzler be with you. Safe flight!
Hey!!! Welcome to disco, if you love Gold, and fighting for freedom you should join the UOG in the fight for freedom!
UOG Recruitment
Welcome to discovery,

Explore around, you will find your place here.

If your looking for a faction check this thread
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7453

And this thread, to learn more about a faction
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=

Respect the server rules, and Respect will be given back:)
Welcome, Grimtooth - contribute to the community and have a great time!
Thanks to all for the welcome. I think though that i will consider my options and get to know my way around before committing to any one faction. An informed choice is usually the best choice;)
hi grimtooth, welcome to disco!

If you get killed and want revenge send me a pm and i'll get right on it, for a fee. And when you decide you want to join a faction pm me and you might be able to join the Bounty Hunter Legion, were always looking for good members who can role-play:D.
Welcome.

No skool like da old skool.

Or something to that effect. We old RPers have got to stick together *produces worn and creased copies of D&D, AD&D, Star Trel RPg, MERP and Call of Cthulhu *

And that D&D experience brings a lot of good to the community so share your knowledge.

Come visit sunny Bretonia.