Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lost Account - Can accounts be retrieved?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello There.
(TL;DR near end of post)
It is rather unfortunate that my first forum post has to be this one, considering that I started playing Discovery a week or so ago and I've been loving every minute of it. I really want to get as deep into this as possible, but for now I seem to have stumbled upon a huge obstacle.

Here's what happened :

So I use the Freelancer Account Manager.
I wanted to install Discovery on a different computer and transfer my account there (I understand that to do this I just need to manually import the Signature and Account Code in FAM on the new computer), but as I was trying to find out my code, having not used this program for a long period of time prior to this, I accidentally overwrote another account's code over the one I was using, which was not saved to the Database.

I don't know if this is possible but I saw a few threads asking for account recovery in here, so I thought I'd try my luck.

Could any admin help me out with my account code? Would really Really appreciate it!

TL;DR
Could I be helped with retrieving my FAM account code?

The characters on the account were

-Lex-
Luny
Alexei_Ivanov

I can give more details to verify the account as being mine if needed/possible.

I'm sorry to have to post this and feel a bit embarrassed by this predicament, but I would really like to continue playing on my characters.
Thank you in advance and have a nice day!
I'll recover them when I get home. Hang tight and you'll have them by tomorrow at the latest.
Sorted.
Thank you so very much! Really appreciate it. Will try to be more careful next time. Thanks again and have a good day!