Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Me reloaded... again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Something happened and I re-installed FL Disco. I checked my accounts and my ships are still around. So... what happened since I went inactive? (that was 9 months ago or something like that)

You have no idea who I am since I changed my username and this new forum doesn't show the previous name (or I haven't find the right buttons yet) so I'll let you know what I've done in my disco career. I started in the old =CR= and went up their ranks, becoming one of their admirals until the group went poff and Panzer moved to WoT (like myself). My biggest achievement was signing the peace treaty with Bretonia. I was also active with the Omicroners till they went poff... looking at these things now seems that I'm bad luck to factions Tongue; active in 101st, Order, Benitez, BAF, IMG and AGS-U for a brief period; I tried my leader skills several times: Peace| - this was my very first attempt at creating a faction... it failed. SMP| - even if I am a lost cause when it comes to PvP I made this merc group which is still active today if I'm not mistaken (not a member anymore). I also tried to re-make Planetform once but interest in that group was low at that time. I also had a Brigands, Maquis and EFL attempt in Gallia. ATLAS was an attempt on a transport corporation with colonial roots. It failed because CR's foreign relations were a pile of crap at that time.
I was the administrator of a zoner base during one of the many Corsair - Zoner skirmishes.

Now you know who I am?
8|

Perhaps.
My tip is Miss Raluca Kiss, at least from the Omicroners.Smile
(01-12-2013, 03:25 PM)Quiron Wrote: [ -> ]My tip is Miss Raluca Kiss, at least from the Omicroners.Smile
Yep... that being one of my alts Wink
Howdy, Mao. Tongue
Hi! Congrats on becoming official with Phoenix.
Hehe this game has a way of dragging you back. Happend to me a few months ago. Look forward to flying with you. Still 101st?
I'm thinking of starting a main character (zoner) and adding new ones as the story evolves. So, an outcast could appear at any time and this Outcast could get in 101st... so it's a maybe.

And I also want to try all the new ships that I haven't tried so far... Is wiki up to date?

Username removed

Bine ai venit inapoi, mao.
Bine v-am gasit Tongue
Pages: 1 2