Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Discovery!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings to all!

I am a new player curently flying the Silence-Star-Bee.

Hope to have an good developed char soon so i can be part of this comunity and their Roleplay .

Friendly greets from, Dane Duval
Welcome! I hope I will meet you in Sirius somewhen.
Hey there Occam Razor- Well curently i have an small vesel so my travels dont go that far out of liberty yet but who knows maybe we can meet up sometime and talk a bit or so.

Anyhow thanks for the welcome and see you around somewhere sometime
oh...well...Greetings!

ask anything you may need on your side....

thats it...for now and stay Safe!
welcome enyoy Big Grin
Hey there Pitockm and jerkovile.

Thanks for the welcome, Pitockm il shure do when needed but euh, wich ingame name to choose ;-)
Welcome! Feel free to contact me in game if you questions!
Welcome!

It's nice to see yet another freelancer joining the Discovery community.

As you might have already noticed... almost everyone is happy to help you with whatever questions or requests you may have... so feel free to use the forums as means of communications and have the most fun in-game!
Welcome to discovery. Now, kiss goodbye to your social life, pack the kids off to the orphanage and sign those divorce papers, cos your real life ends as of now Smile
Once more thanks for the warm welcome, i shal shure ask if needed.

comming to that, is there any good trade faction around to join?

Curently i am an spa&cruise independent and asked for some spa&cruise routes at OS&C player faction but no luck so far so i need to find me an player faction who is willing to share some routes wich fits within faction.

Hope to hear soon from someone about this. Friendly greets from Dane Danger Duval
Pages: 1 2