Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back after long absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I`d come back to Discovery after a long way, away. Don`t know if anyone remembers me. I used to manage a single RP character. A rogue. Wrote some stories about him etc.

I`m back with a new character, flies a ship called the Lord of Light.

I`m hoping to be around and to contribute a bit longer this time. I`ve missed the game a lot, and hope to make some new friends.

Thanks.

Combi.
If you want to remake your Rogue, you are more than welcome to my group. I am sure I can sling 30mil your way for a 'hest.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=92126
Welcome...

feel free to ask anything you need...with pm or here ...

read rules please...and Stay safe!
(01-14-2013, 03:35 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to remake your Rogue, you are more than welcome to my group. I am sure I can sling 30mil your way for a 'hest.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=92126

Thanks for the invite. I`m kind of a casual player at the moment. I have a family who demand more time on the PC than I`d like. I`ve re-read my stories of my character Carlton Phinne. The last time I wrote about him was nearly three or more years ago. Seems, he was waiting to be rescued out of prison in Texas.

Hmmm, I have thought about bringing him back. I have a few ideas floating around about what might have happened to him. As soon as I have read the backstory to The Exiles, I`ll have a better idea about what to do about him.

He might well have died in prison while being tested on by the Liberty Navy, but I have no idea what the story is between the two factions.

Thanks for the invite. I`ll get back to you if I bring him back or not. It won`t be long. I wrote quite a lot of damn good stuff about the character and I enjoyed spreading his story out. Enjoyed it too.
I see many veterans come back nowadays, welcome. As I am oriented official Rogue faction is RP-focused and good place to be, maybe your Rogue would join? This way or other, have fun.
(01-15-2013, 03:33 PM)Pavel Wrote: [ -> ]I see many veterans come back nowadays, welcome. As I am oriented official Rogue faction is RP-focused and good place to be, maybe your Rogue would join? This way or other, have fun.

// Considering the way my character was left to Rot in a Liberty Prison and a promised rescue did not come. My character feels somewhat let down by the rogues. This is something I have thought about and my story is slowly starting to flesh out. I have been in contact with the BPA about the rehabilitation that was provided years ago. They don`t remember me. I`ll see what happens with that, but there is a storyline coming regarding the character.

I`ll see how it comes around, wether he rejoins or not depends on a number of factors. But at the moment, he is well angry with the rogues and left Sirius to clear his mind and to find himself. (More storyline there).

He`s not happy, not a very happy chappy.

We`ll see how this pans out. Thanks anyway. You might be hearing from me in the not to near future.
Welcome back!
Thank you. All I need now is a good story to bring me back. I`ve been checking out some of the factions. Am I allowed to ask in this thread. Who or What are the Warriors of Light? And what`s happened to the Bretonnia Police Authority and why don`t they answer messages.

I`d like my character to settle somewhere, but the longer I wait for replies, the longer its taking to figure out which way to roll with my story. And the longer I wait, the more of my own ideas come into my head. I don`t want to do this all on my own, I would rather intertwine my story with some of the events in the Discovery RP.

That way, people will kind of know who I am when my character is online.
// Nah, it`s not gonna work. I`m pulling the plug on this guy. I`m going to start fresh with a new character.

MIA : Carlton Phinne (Presumed Dead)