Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hey there guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there name is Solaris i wa sonce playing on discovery server but had to go because i had to take care of my corporation in EVE Online now that things quited down a little i am probably going to return to this classic i miss so much i speak mainly french and also english as you could notice lol i playdifferent games i keep on switching form one to another but i am mainly around EVE Online, World of Tanks, Planetside 2 or Freelancer soon so i hope to see you guys in space soon enough Smile

Solaris
Welcome back?, don't remember you but yea

HI!
thx i didnt play much back taht time i tryed to create a corporation called teh Red Sun Empire but ahd to go and my men who i led in charge kinda left so yeah i wasnt very popular so dont wonder you don't know me XD i'll probably start my corp again and this time dotn fail like the first time hehe
Big Grin I see well good luck with that and well, Welcome back.
thanks bud Smile
Welcome back, safe flights. If you get any good idea for RP from other games, try it out in discovery, RP environment constantly needs fresh ideas.
i got some good ideas usually for a small gang of people but sadly apparantly the admin dont really mind about there customers here i offered them a way to get a good profit because i was lazy and didnt wnat to start over again but they never replyed to either my PM or my email (ok maybe i asked too much but as i specified i asked them to tell me what could be doable but no reply at all so it kinda gave me the impression admin don't really care for there members in here ... a single sorry we can'T do that would have been REALLY appreciated instead of leaving me without any reply yes discovery miss me a lot but if its to be neglected by admin id rather stay away from it sadly
Salute Pilot!

If you need a fast pace, Rping orientated, and fun faction/player group contact me via SKYPE: zigerisgarmen.

I am looking for new pilots/players I am willing to help you out by any means necessary.

Sign,

Zigeris
Crossbone Foundation.