Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Angry and i need help, Problems , chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all my ingame name is General.Lerroy and i have a big Problem.
I think the server is too confusing for me and i have played on the server for 2 years i think and i was a freight .I was locked away in the Bastille system and did not know why.of course I deleted the character immediately because I no longer knew full fury.
I can not speak English well and a lot of players to talk to me and do not understand much, so I made many wrong.Today I shot at approximately 22:20 on everything I saw the shot, a player for no reason on me. I was repeatedly killed and was pissed. (I translated everything with Google translator).I now have the problem that me hate the neutral station in New York and had also that problem because I do not understand many things that players tell me in English that one. This or should not do it and do not know if I should believe.I also have big problems with the ids.I do so many things wrong that I am breaking the rules without knowing it.Of course I read it 5/5 because I do not really found and there are too many ...This hate me now many.I want the server does not leave you as soon as money earned but on the one hand it is confusing for me and I came to as many new systems and new factions, I have big problems.And that makes me angry and I'll shoot it for anything.A nice German players helped me how to write the Treads and so and I thank him that he has helped me to show it all.But I was now banned from the server because I was doing so on chaos. RP24 / 7 server.
I will like back inside but I'll have to discuss it first of all.