Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

My name is Vlad and I have no prior experience in the Discovery mod.I have played the original quite a bit and to some extent I like to call myself an EVE Online expert.

And a bit about myself:

I enjoy making witty comments even though in the end it forces me to fall into arguments with myself.I am weird like that.
I am a quiet person and I have a rather dark sense of humour.

Well that's about it.
Welcome to Disco Vlad. We all hope you enjoy your time here.
Allow me to give you a warm welcome in the community!

Nice to see another player joining. But... out of curiosity, where are you from, what country to be precise? (The name tends to ring a bell to me so... i'm curious.)
My origin? Well I'am Russian. And if you are refering to my forum name well the only place you could've seen it is well, a few games that I played in the past.Most notable would be Team Fortress 2. If you had any specific information you could provide I might be able to refresh your memory.

If you are refering to my actual name, I wouldn't say Vlad is a very errr, rare name.
I was referring to Vlad, and yes... not rare... but neither used globally... i expected you may be russian but i guess i hoped you'd be romanian. *chuckle* Then again, that's that. Thanks for responding.

Once more, have fun on Disco!
Well I am sorry to let you down.Maybe ill be a romanian one day. *wink* *wink*
Gutan tag, Welcome to the game.
Another Vlad? Nice. Welcome to the game.
Welcome to Disco!

Good luck in your time here, there should be something that takes your fancy to trap you in the community Wink A faction (official, player or just NPC) is a good way to go once you have the money from trading.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
Welcome, have fun here, I'm sure youll find many interesting people and factions here.