Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Repears of Sirius Rep sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have said for some time now that the description of the ID cards are different than the ones on wiki, but I would like to know how to be neutral to them.

Cheers.
Do you refer to RoS a.k.a Reaper of Sirius ? Try /restart freelancer
But why would you need to get neutral with them if I may ask ?
because I am zoner, apart from grn, im neutral to all except nomads wilde n coalition.
Mate, Zoners are NOT neutral to everyone.
And if you really rely to be neutral to the freaking NPC's you ain't no Zoner at all.
Just my opinion but you may consider it.
Alternatively you can decided not to care or keep going and waste your time.
But I suggest to ignore and reconsider at all because this is not the way to get scrubbed.
i have all of the criminal orginizations on full, bounty friendly, house mill and police are +1 all, trade companies n mining companies on friendly as well, and yeah, i covered every jump hole every planet on sirius, i know where is everything, but cayman is rather hostile cuz of ros, so thats why im asking.
You need to have RoS ID (join player faction) or its hostile to those who dont use it.
Nope- you can get at least dockable with them if nothing changed in the last months, tried it with a Zoner whale.

I guess you gained your rep by bribing left and right? Maybe Hessian, Sair and OC bribe? Should probably be ruinous for your RoS rep, i am not sure though- but it is possible!
well i have hessian sair oc guards + normal ones on full so yeah that might do it, not to mention rogues too.
well, I guess i need to be hostile to house mills or atleast downgrade ? meh, too much work.

my rep sheet is really designed so that i can fly into any 'friendly' system, apart from gallia ofcourse.
nvm, thanks anyways.
why would you need em friendly anyway? RoS NPCs exists only in RoS system - Cayman. as far as I know you cant go there without being attacked by RoS players. not to tell how many people hates zoners. my Sair char for example pirating Zoners from time to time when they is working for his enemies (selling Silver Ore to Bretonia on for example)
if you zoner - this doesnt meant you are neutral to all. RoS will not attack you however, they protecting civilians.

about Coalition - dont enter Omega 52 without Visa and youll not have any problems with us. we killed many Zoners already cuz of it
Ok, and no one is friendly to RoS, but zoners are most friendly, but they have a chance to go, unlike in O52 where you have to get visa, if you dont your dead.