Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gunboat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have liberty GB and most of all can easy kill me... i want to know, this is my hands bad and im noob or this is liberty GB - bad gb... or maybe i have wrong loadout.
post your load out. also who can kill you? a lone fighter? or a cruiser?

You need armor upgrade to keep your live long. CAU6 for GB will do, if you can afford it. also you need to TS+TZ on GB to kill people. full liberty basic turrets and good aim is all you need. hope that helps.
post your loadout
and game balance move more to caps and bombers for fighting
(01-21-2013, 04:12 PM)JayDee Wrote: [ -> ]post your load out. also who can kill you? a lone fighter? or a cruiser?

You need armor upgrade to keep your live long. CAU6 for GB will do, if you can afford it. also you need to TS+TZ on GB to kill people. full liberty basic turrets and good aim is all you need. hope that helps.

5 liberty gb guns, 1 missle, 1 battle razor

and can you tell me what is TS, TZ, and CAU6
That would be turret steering and turret zoom. You can control your ship from turret mode by mapping keys to turn in various directions. Go to F1, then controls and have a look at the different options.

Turret zoom allows you to zoom your view out, giving you a better oversight of what's going on. By default, that's mapped to the control key, and scrolling your mouse wheel in and out.

CAU/AU means capital armour upgrade, or armour upgrade. They're expensive, but multiply your armour rating. So if you brought an armour upgrade of 2.0x, you've just doubled the amount of armour on your ship. Try Balitmore or Norfolk shipyards in New York - they should sell the armour upgrades for your gunboat.