Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey, Hey .... Here i go again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, Back again.

I have been Lost in Space for awhile but have triumphed and have returned (ie...Lost internet for a year and a half, had my computer fry on me and just lost my new set of characters trying to troubleshoot Rolleyes).

Triumphed, well if i can get the // Disco server to come up \\.

Hope all have been having a grand ole time. Alot of changes, Impending Doom from Gallia, New ships to test fly, bases to build and new Peeps everywhere.

Hope our paths cross and much fun in doing so. Let's do some Awesome RP and enjoy the little things. I just might resurrect some old Characters (if possible).
While i am not a master of the fight, hopefully i can at least offer you a worthy Target Cool.

Greetings again and good luck to all !!!!

Remember " It's all fun and games til the Sheep take up Arms"
One does not simply leave disco xd

Anyways, welcome back, dude. Hope you will have the same, if not more fun that you had before you left
And another returning player... is it me or has this period been so full of "people coming back in the line of duty"?

Hehe... must be the new year's influence...

Anyhow, Welcome back to Disco, hope you have fun!
It would appear at least some people managed to stick to their new year's resolutions and came back to good ol' disco.

Welcome back dude, have fun exploring the new ground.
Greetings.
yeah....one thing about New games I like is most of them say : Disco is better than this.

Welcome back bro!
Hello, welcome back, a year and half of break? As you said many things changed, enjoy discovering new systems, toys like bases or cloaks, new ships. If you need good faction to start from, I can offer DHC, if you like Rheinland RP, we provide free ships for new members, decent company, playing together, just what faction is.
Safe flights and see you in space!
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I hope to have lots of fun but *laughs insanely* I have to solve the issue of the discovery server only showing up on the list once a week and then booting me and disappearing again. Hhhhmmm, wonder if 10 minutes of game time a week is enough to cause chaos and mayhem. I know be patient and in 1 month of play i might even make it out of Pennsylvania and then watch out.
Salute Pilot!

If you need a fast pace, Rping orientated, and fun faction/player group contact me via SKYPE: zigerisgarmen.

I am looking for new pilots/players I am willing to help you out by any means necessary.

Sign,

Zigeris
Crossbone Foundation.