Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Friendy NPC's attacking me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello forums,

I recently started playing this mod and I think the guys behind have done an amazing job.

Now I've just run into a problem, whenver I undock from Planet New Berlin I get attack by the various weapons platforms guarding the Planet. I'm friendly with the Rheinland Military, Police and the Rheinland Corporations.

What can I do to fix this?

Help would be much appreciated.
Maybe try not to shoot Krupp next time you fly by.
(01-22-2013, 02:25 AM)Cris Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe try not to shoot Krupp next time you fly by.

I'm fairly certain I didn't shoot anyone. I'll admit I did shoot a little. Just bought some turrets and was testing firing arcs. But I paid attention where I was shooting and pretty sure I didn't hit anyone.

But let's say I did hit one of them accidentally and that's the reason for them attacking me. How can I stop them from attacking me?

EDIT: Nevermind, they're not attacking me anymore.
When you shoot at a station or weapons platform, that station is hostile to you until the next server reset. My guess is you accidentally hit Krupp or one of it's platforms.

Pilot error Wink
The error is often found between the keyboard and chair.
In your case it seems it was a weapon malfunction.

If something like this happens, just wait till the server restart, you should be back to neutral by then.