Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: YoYoYo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup everyone, the great Lux is here. I have been playing for a month or so already and I have found the game very entertaining. I'm making a forum account though, so that I can involve myself more with the community.
(01-22-2013, 05:14 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Sup everyone, the great Lux is here. I have been playing for a month or so already and I have found the game very entertaining. I'm making a forum account though, so that I can involve myself more with the community.

Welcome
See ya in space Wink
(01-22-2013, 05:14 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Sup everyone, the great Lux is here. I have been playing for a month or so already and I have found the game very entertaining. I'm making a forum account though, so that I can involve myself more with the community.

Good Idea. Welcome, avoid the trolls (obviously) and enjoy the game.
Well, one more joins us... this is just amazing. It never ceases to make me happy when i see a new one in our community and i remember this game still has so many fans.

Enjoy your stay and never be scared of asking if you need anything.

Good luck, safe flight!
Welcome! The game is as fun as the people who play it Smile
Welcome, if you need good faction for start, consider DHC, you can make decent money, you can fight, you can RP as well...Have loads of fun here, see you in space.
Welcome to the forums!

Depending on what you've played in-game already, the relevant (or completely different) player factions could be interesting to go for.

There are plenty of good trading factions to join for fun and/or money, and if you want to play in Rheinland then DHC is a good choice. If you want to get involved in one of the wars going on, a military faction will be a good choice for this too.
And if you want to take part in xenoarchaeological research, Rheinland is the place to go. I'm running the New Berlin Museum there. In general players in that parts are friendly. There's always something to do. If nothing else, raiding Texas.
(01-23-2013, 07:48 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums!

Depending on what you've played in-game already, the relevant (or completely different) player factions could be interesting to go for.

There are plenty of good trading factions to join for fun and/or money, and if you want to play in Rheinland then DHC is a good choice. If you want to get involved in one of the wars going on, a military faction will be a good choice for this too.

Yeah, I've been thinking about joining some factions, but some seem to have restrictions on things you can do, as far as I've seen.
I think I'll keep my miner freelance, but my bounter and rogue might need homes.
Salute Pilot!

If you need a fast pace, Rping orientated, and fun faction/player group contact me via SKYPE: zigerisgarmen.

I am looking for new pilots/players I am willing to help you out by any means necessary.

Sign,

Zigeris
Crossbone Foundation.