Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Veteran's return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I am new, and at the same time, I am not. I've actually played this game for a year in 2010 or something like that. It was a glorious year full of roleplaying and addiction and making new in-game friends and enemies and just general awesome. I even met this guy. He was great. We played together all the time. However, after a year of playing, the game became kinda... overplayed and we parted ways. But now that 4.86 has been released, I am eagerly coming back to the world of Freelancer to drain some more Fun juice from this game. And I hope that the guy I met will too return, so we can once again reunite in the glorious and nostalgic Freelancer universe.

I don't know what else I should add, really. I can't really remember my nickname from back when I played this mod/game all the time. I've been young and experimenting with nicknames. But in the end, I settled with "Drakasin" and you can find me all over the interwebz.

Godspeed and see ya in game!
Welcome back mate Wink Enjoy!
A returning veteran is just as the feel of spring... or in other words... it's a little more energy filling up the soul of this community.

Welcome, once more! Safe flights and have fun!
Welcome back (bow)
Welcome back.

What sort of characters did you play as last time you were here?
You should find something to keep you going for quite some time, and if not there'll be 4.87 eventually... Wink

Also, keep your hands off my fun juice!
Hello Drakasin, it's nice that game is interesting so people return, have fun Smile
(01-23-2013, 10:19 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back.

What sort of characters did you play as last time you were here?
You should find something to keep you going for quite some time, and if not there'll be 4.87 eventually... Wink

Also, keep your hands off my fun juice!

If by characters you mean "professions", I tried most of them - pirate, "police", miner/trader, mercenary, etc. Though I played miner/trader the most, one could get a fortune from mining the right stuff in the right place at the right time. But usually my friend was the one to have the mining spaceship and I was more of a fighter, because pirates >:--( . Then we would split the share. Rinse, repeat.

If by characters you mean the ones I role-played as, they were mostly guys that just got really unlucky and ended up in space. I even had a file with histories of my characters.

Also, thanks for all the welcomes!
Salute Pilot!

If you need a fast pace, Rping orientated, and fun faction/player group contact me via SKYPE: zigerisgarmen.

I am looking for new pilots/players I am willing to help you out by any means necessary.

Sign,

Zigeris
Crossbone Foundation.