Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hiya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Disco Freelancers!

I have a couple names in Game-
LoLPenguin
&
Cpt.Alexander_Grey

I'm 18 years old, 19 in september.
I just graduated high school in May. Going to college as a Sociology major and englishterature minor. Future plans for an english teacher or Physcologist. =]

I've been roleplaying on various levels for about 5 years now. And I'm sort of a grammar freak. Umm...Let's see. I've played the D&D type roleplaying for a couple year. With the whole paper, pencils and imagination type. And then I started out with the text base roleplaying.I remember starting out with the *'s and ::'s. But I've moved on to beeing able to make 3-5 paragraph turns. It's been fun. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in the server.
Welcome to the server, and the community!
Welcome Penguin!!
Welcome to discovery, have a great time here
Ohaidere. Welcome to Discovery! ^_^
Welcome welcome...!

Be nice when your in alpha now, and don't piss off the 101st!

But, If you have any questions, or need assistance of any kind, feel free to ask any of [The_Angels] ingame, we are there to help.
Hello mate... Saw you in alpha on your Outcast, while I was leaving on my trade ship Jihad_Trader.

Just so you know a few of us will be setting up the outcast training school, getting together some specialst Sabre and Falcata pilots, and a few to talk about tactics. Lessons will probably be free.

Welcome to disco. If you're interested in roleplaying an outcast consider joining one of the three outcast factions.

The 101st are the homeland defence and head of the Outcast Military, The BLS are the financial backbone of the Outcasts and engage in piracy to keep the competeition down., and the RoS are the primary raiding wing.

All great factions and all worth a look.

Aside from that here is a very useful link.

Xoria's thread for new guys!
Welcome to disco
Greetings and Salutations!!!
Welcome.

Read the forums, study the rules. And visit sunny Bretonia.