Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back to Freelancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been about 5 or 6 years since I've played FL. But I've been feeling like returning for some time now. I used to run a server ten years ago and was pretty big into it.

I've been reading the Discovery Wiki, looking at server stats, and number of members and think this is the place to start again.

Never have really got into RP before, so that'll be interesting.

Anyway, I'm new to the group. How's it going?
Welcome! Feel free to pm me with any questions. Also, my main characters are below if you see me in game. This is the best fl server out there, hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to Discovery!

Good to see that you've done some research, there've been a few changes since vanilla. If you are unsure of anything and can't find the answer on the Wiki or with the search function, there are plenty around who are willing to help you out.

Joining a faction is a good way to get used to RP, most of them will give you a hand and especially trader-type factions are good for new players. Go for whatever takes your fancy and you think you understand, faction or otherwise.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
Thanks.
(01-25-2013, 01:33 AM)Obes Wrote: [ -> ]Never have really got into RP before, so that'll be interesting.

Anyway, I'm new to the group. How's it going?

It's going quite well, we had lots of veterans leaving but some are returning again and there are lots of new faces popping up every day. Explore the universe and as soon as you found a place you like, you might wanna settle down. Feel free to ask if you're looking for an faction that suits your playstyle.
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
The LPI is always recruiting. Feel free to check us out.
Cheers.
Hello, RP thing is what makes this server magical, even if that RP is sometimes low Wink
I'm sure you'll like that game, and as Summer said, joining trading-mining faction is a good thing, you can learn RP, PvP and make some decent money in such group. Consider Daumann, we like to help new players, and offer all 3 essential in disco things mentioned above.

Safe flights!