Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Synth Foods, Inc. icon competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Bretonia CEO Graham Knight
Location: Synth Foods, Inc. headquarters in New London system, Planet New London
Callsign: Synth Foods Convoy 313
Transmitted to: Advertising channel A05

-Open transmission-

Greetings, skilled developer!

Synth Foods, Inc. is declaring an icon compettion.

Create your flag for Synth Foods, Inc. and claim your 30 million credits prize.

Commercial managment will select one winner whose icon will be adopted for adveritsment purposes and also put on bounty board, message dump, recruitment office, product packages and corporate pets. It is a very important matter for corporation and we expect heavy high participation. We will gladly incorporate your suggestions.

Convert your creativity to credits in expense of our commerce.

Submit your entries NOW!

-End of transmission-

This is the place where you transmit it. The prize is 30 million credits, which will setback me for several weeks, so please do your best. The answer should come in a few weeks too.

I do not really have a vision for the icon itself, but Synth Foods is rather unique among other factions in Sirius and anything creative goes well. Its an icon/flag for largest food corporation, so keep that in mind. Although, battleships over Newark is not what Im searching for, it demonstrates power, yes, but its not millitary kind of power that Synth Foods obtains. Any paste, meals, convoys moving through space... Im not all that creative in such things, but at least you can bend it a lot. Also, our slogan is Synth Foods - Technologies that feed Sirius. You may put it in the flag or use it to come up with some ideas that would reflect the slogan itself. Give it a go, ladies and gentelmen. This should be interesting.
Okay as a Synth Foods Inc. employee I may not even be eligible for the prize money (which I would donate back to the corporation anyway) but since this is starting slow Ill try to jump start it with this:

[Image: paste2-2.jpg]

Come on you creative types lets see what youve got!
If you have intention of trying post here, just to make the topic alive and so that I know if I still need the credits.
Hm, since I'm constantly short on Sirius Credits, I might try my luck here.
Might take a few days until I submit something, just wanted to inform you that I'm thinking 'bout it.

What size would you like? Banner-style, for the Faction Status post? Or signature-size for all the employees? Oh, speaking of employees, I could design individual signatures for the folks as well (only if you wish so, of course).
Its for faction status post as well as our bounty board and to-be-made recruitment office. Shouldnt be too big, though, so it could also get into signatures without much of a fuss. Just like the current picture that you have in you signature.
Someone post something or else I will cry after I return from vacation.
Sorry, I've got it started in Photoshop but haven't got the time to finish it. I'll see that it gets done soon.
Sorry for the double post.

Well, I've got this here finished:

[Image: synthsigkopiepp6.png]
Very nice. Those four sigbars are the four major planets, arent they? I like the concept.
' Wrote:Very nice. Those four sigbars are the four major planets, arent they? I like the concept.
Well, they represent the four Houses, yes. From the top:

1st bar: Kusari (Chimaera in front of a sun)
2nd bar: Rheinland (Planet New Berlin)
3rd bar: Bretonia (Looking towards the Barrier, seen from Manchester)
4th bar: Liberty (Planet Manhattan with Newark in its orbit)
Pages: 1 2 3 4