Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unione Corse ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot carrying this ID is a member of the Unione Corse who:
Can attack pirates and terrorists in self-defense, to protect a trader of an allied faction, or in defense of their bases
Cannot demand credits or cargo within Gallia house space.
Cannot use any transport with more than 4,300 cargo.
Can demand contraband and levy fines, destroying ships that refuse to comply and as specified within house space as specified by house law.

So, my question is rather simple: can I fly with Corse ID to Kusari or Rheinland and play there as local law-enforcer? Or I should stick to Gallia? It even fits inRP, cause wiki page states Unione Corse=Corsican Mafia. And Mafia is most known for its American business.
The line is intended to show their work for the GRP, and also lets them shoot smugglers to maintain some of their hold on the Gallic black market. They could also do the same thing alongside the Hogosha, although Kusari doesn't particularly like them as far as I know (not enough to let them KSP it up at least).
They are also allowed to do so in Liberty, Rheinland and Bretonia but they won't be welcome and it makes little RP sense.