Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Miss Hunter of the Lane Hackers <Encrypted Message>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 8HD7C2k.png]
    To: Nicole Hunter of Lane Hackers

[size=14]It has come to our minds that the unfriendliness of our factions should come to an end. I couldn't see where the problem between our two factions was so i decided to contact you here. I hope you were informed by one of your associates who i met yesterday and helped him get his head out of the situation he could've easily gotten in. The Spirits are on a rise around Malta, so you and your colleagues should watch out when travelling there. So far i had no issue with Lane Hackers, and could say only the best about them. Now the time has come, if you agree, for our two factions to meet somewhere neutral and discuss a possible cease fire,maybe more, possibly only the two of us... You may pick a quiet spot without intruders, and I'll be coming there in no time.

Yours truly,

Tyr.

[/size]
[Image: bRR1EzC.png]
>>BOOSTING SIGNAL<<
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Mr Cromwell,

The reason behind the hostility that raised between our factions were certain principal differences. They became augmented in the light of attitude of certain individuals, which led to some Tachyon bolts being fired and several ships being disintegrated. However, these events happened over a year ago. Due to the fact that our primary areas of operations do not overlap, no further hostilities ever occurred. Therefore, ex desuetudeo we do not consider Samarran Raiders as our enemies. Naturally, this does not mean that the principal differences no longer exist. They do and they are very serious. We tend to be, however, pragmatic. Therefore, If you wish to meet me on neutral ground to discuss a concrete proposal, then I invite you to Ames Research Station.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

[size=14]Thank you for your quick response. Ames seems fine for me. I think we should continue this on a more... private channel... You can pick a time and date, and i will come.

Yours truly,

Tyr.

[/size]

[size=14]Thank you for meeting me last night. It was good fighting besides you. Now, i hope you made a decision, and i hope you will value our proposal. If there is anything more you'd like to add, do respond.

Yours truly,

Tyr.

[/size]
...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Mr Cromwell,

First of all I would like to compliment you on your survival skills. During yesterday's breaking of the siege in New York all the bombers belonging to our dear allies were shot down. You have survived and your support was much appreciated. It certainly strengthened our heavy bomber wing. I hope also that you enjoyed the slaughter of the Navy lackwits. This should teach them some respect.

Now let me get back to the proposal of yours. As I said earlier, aggression that erupted between our factions is a thing of the past. According to our analyses your immediate interests do not conflict ours. However, this cannot be said for sure about your ultimate goals. While we generally endorse adaptation of alien technology, after all both jump gates and trade lanes were based on alien designs and we certainly welcome mind enhancing effects of the Cardamine, we still do recognize the threat that the Nomads pose to our kind. We can't forget that they once tried to destroy us. So just to make it clear, if you bring any alien technology to one of our bases without a prior notice or if we detect that you tried to plant a Nomad infiltrator amongst our ranks, it will be treated as an open act of aggression and responded appropriately. However, taking into consideration these reservations, I believe we can start a healthy business relationship.

I have reviewed your offer. We are keen to agree to it with certain alterations. We will give you access codes to Leiden and Mactan in exchange for one time delivery of 20 000 metric units of Cardamine to any of these bases paid in accordance with local market values. Once the quality of the Cardamine is verified, we will offer you access to Cochrane in exchange for 10 vials of Liquid Cardamine. My personal stash, which I received from Exarch Zsun of the Oracles, has considerably thinned over the time and I know you have good relations with the Oracles and it should prove no problem for you to get some samples of the "indigo dream". Once you get access to Cochrane you will be able to establish a direct jumproute to Ibiza, which, I hope I don't need to tell you, should be a milestone for your Cardamine operations.

Let me know what do you think about my counterproposal.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

[size=14]Thank you for responding so quickly. Your proposal is fine by us, and we do not intend to bring anything of alien origin to your stations. The Cardamine delivery should start now. Thank you for your time Miss Hunter. Long live the Raiders

Tyr.

[/size]
...uploading.data...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Mr Cromwell,

I am glad to hear that you accepted our terms. I will be waiting for the confirmation of the delivery and quality analysis.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
[size=14]Dear Miss Hunter. The transports were getting the required Cardamine to the Lane Hackers.

We have transfered all the cardamine required at your base. I hope you were satisfied with the "special gift" too.

Tyr.

[Attachments]
Malta: [1][2][3][4][5][6]
Mactan: [1][2][3][4][5]
Leiden: GunCam Failed.

[/size]
[size=14]Dear Miss Hunter. I enjoyed my time spent with you today. As for the request i made, i can wait, it is not a problem.

I also wanted to add that i expect you to treat every other Raider as you treated me. Simple courtessy. I am awaiting the docking codes for Airdrie and I expect you had a nice time with me too.

Tyr.

[/size]
Pages: 1 2