Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tau-45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
At this point, though, the system is one last step from submission. They'll not be any more changes to it, unless Igiss decides to add them when he puts it in the mod, and I'm not considering that likely, since I already plan to make a couple other requests of him. Don't want to push my luck, after all.
Aww, I like having lots of stuff to look at in a guard system..
You mean that there isn't enough for you to look at now?
so what are the guard ships gonna be? Supa star fliers?:D
Right now, it's a mix of hawks and eagles. I'm hoping that i can convince Igiss to make it Eagles and Roc II bombers. Failing that, I'm hoping that he'll at least make it all eagles.
Make them Armored Transport wrecks! they exist! theres one somewhere in Cortez!
' Wrote:Personally I think it fits perfectly, naming stations after battles in a lost cause. What else is more fitting than that for a faction based entirely on a lost cause?
Definently :D
On a side note... it is now in the mod.:)
Right, as soon as I finish Omega 56, Tau 45 is up next on my updating list. If you would like anything (Like that dockable gas miner) speak now and I'll do what I can.

Seth
It would be nice if you could remove that IMG SHF. Yesterday someone bought it and was flamed by everyone. Replacing it with the Arrow would be nice. Also there are all the cruiser/battleship/gunboat weapons on those bases and the xenos don't even have access to those ships. That doesn't make a lot of sense.
The rep requirement seems to be wrong on a lot of stuff. I can buy screamer mines but no nuclear mines on a barely neutral xeno. But that's the case on a lot of guard systems.

Most of the bar messages are broken, they show the xml tags, I think some opening < is missing somewhere.

Another thing that I'd like to see is seeing some teraforming progress on Planet Death Valley. The bases claim that the xenos have the knowledge for all kind of stuff. And they have a gas miner, that gives them access to teraforming gases. No docking ring, just some hints of green and blue on the planet surface.

Also you could move the mining ship to Gonzales station, it would make more sense to have it inside the cloud where it would be useful.

That's all I have for Tau-45
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6