Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Creating a Database in Google Drive spreadsheet for all player owned bases.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all !

I'm starting a spreadsheet on Google Drive with all bases in it, what they sell, buy, system and location.
Anyone want to help me fill it ?

Much appreciated ! :-)

Here's the link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...i1vN2VVNnc
Well , how we can help you editing it do i need an Excisting google account?

Greetz,

Edit : Just wanna add Blackpool's Datas
(01-30-2013, 03:16 PM)jonnaffen747 Wrote: [ -> ]Well , how we can help you editing it do i need an Excisting google account?

Greetz,

Edit : Just wanna add Blackpool's Datas

Yup.. I'm pretty sure you have to create a Google - account (wich is pretty easy, in fact I was arrogant enough to assume everybody allready had one :-p)

Glad you show the intention to help me with this !

Regards,
Alright i will create one Wink
Still Can't edit anything logged me in
(01-30-2013, 03:37 PM)jonnaffen747 Wrote: [ -> ]Still Can't edit anything logged me in

Ok , a setting was wrong. You could only VIEW, not EDIT.
Should be fine now.. could you please try again ?

Much appreciated,
looks like some bases missing ?
im thinking should not make it openly editable more like add certant users to be able to edit it
Works now will start Editing Blackpool
(01-30-2013, 04:05 PM)Alphablood1 Wrote: [ -> ]looks like some bases missing ?

I took this list from the forum. If you know of Bases that exist, but are not on "my" list, please add them. If you don't want to do that, or don't know how to do it, you can put the info in this thread and I will add the bases to the list:

Base name:
Commodities buying :
Commodities selling :
System:

Thanks !
Pages: 1 2 3