Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A LITTLE CHANGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks,
I was thinking it would be interesting if devs or whoever is responsible for that could make that when LN occupies Hamburg or RM Texas or whatever the bases in that system would be made friendly for the occupying force for a month...And after that the force that currently holds the system or has won more battles in a month keeps it for the next month...I just think that would make things much more interesting... So what do u all think...Maybe it is an idiotic idea or not let me know...
You could organize an event but base rep/ownership should be as it is.
Not every player is able to participate and the consequences for the gameplay would be very 'big'.
Well at this point it seems like the LN and RM are nothing but a bunch of raiders going into eachother systems....Maybe if it was done at a weekly instead of monthly bases or something like that....Just thought it would spice things up a little bit that's all...

It would of course have to be an organised event with both sides represented equally...Sort of a weekly "System conquer" event....