Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: another replace ( suggestion )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
off of all the "homeworld" ships - the SHF is still one of the more popular. - but looks a bit strange among the other ships. ( considering it was a frigate or so in homeworld - i think... )

so, since it has its use, and some people even fly it - i made a SHF model that for it as a direct replace. - this is only a suggestion.... who knows.. maybe everyone loves its look and there is no need to replace it.

[Image: kiithsomtaavcollection.jpg]

this ship features smoother forms than the common freelancer ships - but originates in the dromedary ( believe it or not ) - its actually, a stretched dromedary concept that was split in half and combined with an eagle body. ( i haven t used any of those shapes - but they are the underlaying ideas )

the whole design is meant to be big, and somewhat heavy - but not massive in terms of clumbsy. i do not plan to skin a canopy for it - but will instead add optical occulars - just like the kiith somtaav has, - so that it may remain one of the AI ships.

it is definitely NO generic freelancer design, and does not really fit in very very well. - however, the kiith somtaav is supposed to be of "alien origin" ( i know, its a weak excuse ) - but so it may look somewhat rounder, more elegant.

this is a simple design, very concervative - there are no inspired innovations about it - its all pretty straight foreward.
heh, I think Harvester 01 will love this one.

Good shapes, looks worlds better than the antiquated Homeworld ship.
Looks cool :laugh:
ohmygodthatssosexyican'tevenseperatemywords!
As I heard recently, there was a no more SHFs from Igiss. Correct me if I'm wrong with this one please. It looks good though and I still advocate the belief that house polices should have their own SHFs (call them swat vans maybe) and use them along with LFS instead of the VHFs those are restricted to naval personnel only.
It's not new Kress, it's a replacement.
I know to read, thanks dopa.
I dunno, this screams phantom ship to me =P

looks cool though
' Wrote:I know to read, thanks dopa.
I know, I just thought maybe you skimmed and didn't see that part since you were talking about it as if it was a new addition...whatever.
It's a very nice model concept, actually, I like it a lot. Problem is, the Homeworld ships were, if memory serves, made specifically for Discovery, so replacing it might be a bit difficult. I still advocate the addition of additional SHFs, though, and this one looks like it would be very pretty in space (with some additional triangulation, of course). Very sleek and smooth, fits the 'Alien' motif very well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4