Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: my accounts.....i kno:(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So.... I haven't been able to really play in quite a while. and I finally got around to getting a new keyboard and hooking up my computer again and blam. My characters are gone, from all 3 accounts i had. Did something happen, was I inactive too long? I tried to log in every now and then and check my stuff. Last time I logged i still had everything and now its all gone?!?

I'd appreciate any input from anyone that could shed some light as to what happened.
Oh, and this might sound derpy, but did something happen to the forums other than the update? My join date is wrong and I lost all my older post.
How long did you leave you chars for? Have you played on them for over 10 mins?
How long haven't you played since your last log time.

I think its 6months in a system without moving and it gets wiped or something.
And yes, did you have more then 10mins on all chars?
i had 100's of hours on most of them, and over a few hours on my bank character. While i was off, i left them for over 6 months, got on and they were still there. Logged every character, then spent another long stretch off the game. I seriously believe its been less then another 6 months since i relogged them all for safety sake(didnt want this to happen).
Did you just relog them for about a mins or two each?
Could be because they were in the same system for over 6 months.
(02-01-2013, 08:30 AM)Snoopyman Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just relog them for about a mins or two each?

for a moment each yea. went through what i had, made sure my money was still there. searched to see if any friends were online. i rly thought it was enuf. im gonna have to start over huh?Sad
Hmmm, I don't know.

I don't know if you can get them back, but provide the charcter names and tell ADMINs, Im not sure if this works with wiped ships, but you can try.

Send ADMINs the names, and maybe if this works, they will send you codes for all the ones you can remember by name.
that will be a problem, i can only remember the name of my bank, and i think my train
Pages: 1 2