Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help with permission of base in Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently read a tutorial on that permission is needed and that I have to pay "protection" money to a faction, in this case liberty, I have tried to find out what I can but I still have a few questions.

If I wanted to put a base in alberta, or pensylvania, I am guessing I have to pay the liberty goverment, but how? where do i go, or who do i speak to about paying for permission?

I am very new to this, so any help would be greatly appreciated. The idea of a player owned base is a great idea and i would really like to try it out.
Make a post in the Communication thread, and have subject Titled to the Liberty government and the topic of it.

Then in the post state where you going to put this base and reason for it, and wait for the response... easy and simplest.

Other than that, just have patience waiting.
(02-01-2013, 07:57 PM)vanalvo Wrote: [ -> ]Make a post in the Communication thread, and have subject Titled to the Liberty government and the topic of it.

Then in the post state where you going to put this base and reason for it, and wait for the response... easy and simplest.

Other than that, just have patience waiting.

Thank you, I have been trying to find out what to do for a while now with no luck, so thank you again Big Grin