Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Uryzen and i'm new here. After I beat freelancer singleplayer again (it's been 3 years since I last played it) I'll join the discovery universe.

I'm 30 years old and live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Married, no kids (only a puppy) and librarian.

I hope to have a lot of fun here.

P.S.: Is there any brazilian players around?

My best regards,
Uryzen
Welcome,

play, discover and enjoy. There is a skype help channel as well as forums to ask for help, if you need putting into it ask and someone will do it.
Welcome! I hope you'll have a great time on Disco!
your puppy is a librarian?

only joking

welcome to disco
Welcome! Feel free to pm me if you have questions! Happy to answer questions in game too. Main characters are below.
Welcome!

Unfortunately I don't know any other players from Brasilia, but I believe Cris is from similar timezone, in DHC.

If you have any questions ,just ask us here, and we'll try to answer.

Enjoy your time Smile
Welcome to the server, I'm sure that there would be a few players from Brazil here Smile

Hope you have fun flying with us all and see you in space some time Smile
Welcome to Disco!

Take a look around at what RP there is available, there should be something that grabs your attention - in a faction or otherwise. There are also plenty of players around who would be willing to help if you asked for it.
One tip, don't run around the server asking "U BR?" if you know the joke Wink

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
(02-02-2013, 06:10 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Disco!

Take a look around at what RP there is available, there should be something that grabs your attention - in a faction or otherwise. There are also plenty of players around who would be willing to help if you asked for it.
One tip, don't run around the server asking "U BR?" if you know the joke Wink

Have fun, maybe see you in space.

I get what you mean. BR's can be such a pain sometimes. I'm not that kind of player. In fact, i always preferred to join international clans/guilds, etc.