Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Azef
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all Smile
This is my second try on multiplayer server, i cant even remeber when i created this Acc on forums ^^
Tho, iam still not used to this mod so its big adventure for me after playing singleplayer unmoded for almost four years Smile

Hope to see you guys in space !
Greetings! If you're ever needing assistance or looking for a group to play with contact me via PM or Skype! zigerisgarmen

Godspeed pilot!
Hello, this mod is VAST, you surely will find something for you.

If you have questions, ask them here, experienced players will gladly answer you. Consider joining some trading faction for start, they have free ships for new members, acces to shared accounts, offer chance to explore that mod, learn how to RP, and meet new people, DHC is one of them, other are for example BMM or Samura.

Have fun!
Greetings and Welcome to Disco!

It's good to see yet another one coming to the community. We all hope you'll have fun here! Also, as others have mentioned, feel free to ask anything you need.

Safe flight!
Thanks guys, i appreciate it Smile
Well i started as miner to get some credits at start, now i have Mammoth and on second char Roc bomber.
So i wonder, are there any Factions in need on unexperienced in pvp player? To be honest i dont feel like sting all day and only roleplaying, i would like to get some action like tradeing/fighting. Doing solo runs aint fun since its multiplayer Wink

Also, excuse me for my English, since its not my native language.
As far as it goes, nobody will ever ask you to RP all day long. RP is the main point of attraction here, but that doesn't mean you'll just talk. The idea is to combine RP with everything else you do, like trading or fighting. For example, you may as well join a trading faction like... Interspace Commerce, IMG (etc), and then be part of that faction, do what it's members do. Trade different things to different locations, finish contracts with employers or who knows what, and on the road you will obviously encounter other players you can RP with, be it friendly traders, police officers or pirates.

As for your experience in PvP... that's not an issue. Most people will gladly help you learn, so all you need is to ask.

P.S. I heard BMM need new people. You might want to check it out.
hey there, welcome to discovery, its james from baltimore if you remeber Smile hope everything is going well.
Anyway, i mainly fly for the Phoenix , a zoner faction situated deep in the omicrons. feel free to look us up on the info and recuitment page. we dont shoot much since we aim to be neutral to everyone, exept some nommies. We do trade covoy around sirius from time to time. Feel free to shout if intrested, but wish you find one that fits you best. Posting on phone so format may be abit wierd