Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Does ANYONE have access to the Kusari Unlawfuls Sype Chat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have quite a few people who are working on rebuilding the BD and GC (myself included) and I know the chat still exists but the only person I know who has access to it hasnt logged in like a week ><
Why not to create new one with announcement here?
(02-03-2013, 12:18 AM)Miloslav Wrote: [ -> ]Why not to create new one with announcement here?

Because if there is already on in use then why make a new one? D:
I believe I'm still in it....

well I checked, seems I left the group, but it was completely inactive for..more than a year.

Best make a new one.
I know there was a new one made last Spring or so, but I don't remember the last time it was touched in any way. So you're probably fine with a new one.
Aha, I'm in the "Kusari Sushi Pen" chat. Is that the one you're talking about? It's old, inactive, unused, and filled with people in the old BD/GC factions.
(02-05-2013, 06:55 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]Aha, I'm in the "Kusari Sushi Pen" chat. Is that the one you're talking about? It's old, inactive, unused, and filled with people in the old BD/GC factions.

Ye I'm talking about that one as well xD
There's also another one, but that hasn't been touched in a long while.