Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hullo dur.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My in-game name is Tal, and I like to hang around lolberty space. You can usually find me in New York flying shipments of Light Arms from Detroit to Pittsburg. I also am trying to get into the Liberty Navy, despite being demotivated by the application process.
In real life, I am 16, and I plan on being an engineer.

I have a Skype, and will gladly tell you the username if you chat me in game. I don't like giving that kind of stuff to random people on the Internet.
I also use Steam, and will also gladly tell you the username if you chat me in-game.
Hello Tal, it's nice to have you around. If you are bored with Light Arms trade route, try other route, Freelancer Companion is very helpful, it's a mandatory tool of all traders. If you stay in Liberty, DSE is a good trading faction to join.

Have fun!
Greetings and Welcome to Disco!
Well, as the above poster said, you could seek out new routes using the Freelancer Companion or perhaps the DiscoWiki (if you want to work more). Application Processes are sometimes hard or annoying, but it's what makes the whole RP fun here. Try not to let it down you.

Anyhow, have fun and if you ever need help with anything, just ask.
Welcome Pilot! How are you this fine day? If you need....hm wait...everyone says that.... Join me pilot *points at sig*

We have cookies