Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

as i am new to this community i want to introduce myself and say "Hello" to you.
For the ones who cant speak german; Fussel is translated fuzz, as far as you surely have seen in my avatar picture Big Grin.
There is no hidden reason behind my choice for this avatar, just found that picture in the web and thought -Hey, it looks like a dude- and, it looked a little bit like a modern art, but i am not an art fan. More the opposite of it, i am studying physics.
Hmmm, what else can i tell you to make yourself familiar with me.......ahh. I like coffee, nono, i LOVE coffee. Sometimes my daily consumption is up to 2L, no, its no joke. Whenever i am at home there is a cup of hot coffee on the table. Surely i am part of the 10% of the people for those coffein has no impact (or it hasnt any longerBig Grin)
Ah, one more. As you surely have expected as you have read physics, yes, i am scifi fan, but i hate marvel.

So, i think this should make yourself a good alround picture of mine. I wish that we have a great time in space and much fun playing this amazing mod.

Greetings
Fussel
Greetings friend! If you're in need of some chums to fly with don't be afraid to give me a ring. My skype is zigerisgarmen.

Good luck and godspeed!
Welcome to Discovery! Since you seem so keen on pictures, let me redirect you to this place: http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=21
The said forum section may be what you need in this particular area. Big Grin

Now, regarding the coffee abuse, i honestly suggest you try to restrain from it. I'm a tea-lover myself and i can vouch for the fact that it can have the same effect/taste, yet would keep you in a better health. (Believe me, coffee will ruin your health one day...)

And, last but not least, as a fellow sci-fi fan such as you, mind me asking if you've seen Stargate, X-files, Sanctuary, Primeval and all the other series of this kind? Just curious.

Right, anyhow, back to Disco: Feel free to ask any questions you have regarding the server/game/community or anything you need. I, as well as many others, am glad to be of help. Smile

Have fun and safe flights! Perhaps we'll see each other in space.

P.S. Zigeris, is it me or you're being quite keen on "persuading" the new comers to join your faction?
welcome Big Grin
Welcome to the server, i hope you enjoy you time here and will see you in space some time Smile

Hi, we have met ingame 2 days befor in the mining nebula in Pennsilvania. Nice to see you over here.

Nox Carter

Hi,nonono, i never would restrain from coffee, its too tasty Big Grin
Scifi: jepp except sanctuary. But primeval was not my kind of series. My favorites are:
1. Firefly
2. Firefly
3. Firefly
4.Babylon 5
5. Voyager
and lots more
(02-04-2013, 11:54 AM)Fussel Wrote: [ -> ],

Hi, we have met ingame 2 days befor in the mining nebula in Pennsilvania. Nice to see you over here.

Did I rob ya, kill ya, or recruited ya?

What was your ship name? And yes really good to find players you met in game!
(02-04-2013, 11:14 AM)Johnathan Nox Carter Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Discovery! Since you seem so keen on pictures, let me redirect you to this place: http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=21
The said forum section may be what you need in this particular area. Big Grin

Now, regarding the coffee abuse, i honestly suggest you try to restrain from it. I'm a tea-lover myself and i can vouch for the fact that it can have the same effect/taste, yet would keep you in a better health. (Believe me, coffee will ruin your health one day...)

And, last but not least, as a fellow sci-fi fan such as you, mind me asking if you've seen Stargate, X-files, Sanctuary, Primeval and all the other series of this kind? Just curious.

Right, anyhow, back to Disco: Feel free to ask any questions you have regarding the server/game/community or anything you need. I, as well as many others, am glad to be of help. Smile

Have fun and safe flights! Perhaps we'll see each other in space.

P.S. Zigeris, is it me or you're being quite keen on "persuading" the new comers to join your faction?

No Proof!

It was the pilot The_Fussel, you tried to recruit me while you have robbed the one who helped me getting started.
But this pilot is no longer cause i have tried some other and have given them RP-names, so you wouldnt find any "Fussel" player ingame Big Grin
It looks interesting what this RP game is like, i hope that i soon have a ship to take part in the liberty-rheinland-conflict.
Hello Fussel, welcome to Discovery. I'm certain you will like this mod, see you in space.
Pages: 1 2