Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: School of Destroyers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So was running missions, and this happend. lol

[Image: schoolofdestroyers.jpg]

Should have taken a video, they really did move like a school of fish!
A few more and it would be just like Alpha
I guess the bounty hunters...
... got schooled.

[Image: csi_miami_yeaaaaaah.png]
Simple: Bitches Heart money

Edit: Auto censor? Excuse me. I meant to say ladies.
http://i.imgur.com/9290ydw.png

Same thing happened in 52 last summer, they sure like cargo
And here we see the Maltese destroyer in it's native environment...

What a truly majestic creature it is!

Lookit 'ow they all swirl 'round, after the same prey no doubt...that's bound to cause some problems in this harmonious school sooner or later!!

No doubt they'll be trying to bluemessage one another soon enough!

8|
But... NPCs can't do that.
(02-05-2013, 11:56 PM)LolRawr!? Wrote: [ -> ]And here we see the Maltese destroyer in it's native environment...

What a truly majestic creature it is!

Lookit 'ow they all swirl 'round, after the same prey no doubt...that's bound to cause some problems in this harmonious school sooner or later!!

No doubt they'll be trying to bluemessage one another soon enough!

8|

Approach them cautiously now... at the slightest hint of provocation they will... *camera flash* what did you just? oh... oh god! Reverse thrust! Reverse....*static*
(02-06-2013, 12:02 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]But... NPCs can't do that.

NPCs can do very weird stuff. One time a wraith followed my barge 30k above the plane and just stood there, staring at me.

I think this server is developing some self awareness; first it was this wraith stalking a player, now a school of destroyers. What's next, a pack of NPC werewolves hunting unsuspecting traders? A new age is coming, the evidence is out there.
Once I saw 2 NPC Liberty Gunboats circling a pack of nanobots like 2 sharks.
Oh yeah. This might clear things up about the whole school of cap ships thing:
I have never seen a NPC cap ship tractor loot in. All it tries to do is face it, but most of the time they just end up circling it and never getting the loot.
Pages: 1 2