Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: The.Provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The.Provider has been sanctioned for:

Quote: 3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

Consequences:
Don’t threaten to report people. Nuff said. What little money you had is gone and your guns fell off. Cargo hold cleared for sanction notice.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Hi,

It is me who runs The.Provider and it was, let's say a funny thing to see that I got sanctioned. I must say, it is a fair thing because the rule says not to threat people which such things but no way I was there as an Admin or so on. If you guys have the PrintScreen of what happened I am sure you can see that because his lack of RP and shoot without warning/engaging I told him to take a look over the rules and that I will report him just to make him think twice about the rules. As a matter a fact, I made no report on his name till now and I have no intention to do it since the purpose was only to make him understand that RP is RP and not just 'Hi-Pew pew Boom'.

Anyways, have a great day!
The.Provider Smile))
, I hope you don't mind me posting this, just trying to make your jobs easier. Hopefully what I've said is satisfactory.

Hello Provider/Princeps.

I am the one who reported you, I was "Justice.of.the.Peace". I've included below all the screenshots I gave to the admins in my report. As you can see, RP was made, not a whole lot, but plenty to be within the rules.

I did not originally plan on reporting you, I originally planned to talk to you about it, and explain things, but you left the server before I could even reply, which was a childish move, and just not cool. I took offense to that, and I thought you needed to realize that what I did was perfectly fine, and saying what you did was NOT. So I unfortunately had to report you in order to do this...

http://i.imgur.com/xaRs7rI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fbnWUz6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YmVD5Gt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Je9lu86.jpg

These screenshots show the complete and whole exchange we had. As you can see, RP was had, you got blown up, and then it seems you got angry from my little surprise attack, which lead to you threatening to report. Remember, it's just a game, being blown up isn't a reason to get angry at someone. If you ended up killing me in some sneaky way like that, I would have applauded you.

Got shivers at the sound of it but I definitely need to recheck rules since I don't remember blow up surprises to exist. What were you expecting me to do!? How calm do you wanna be when you get blown in the middle of RP? Do tell me? Amaze me? Or, you know what, just drop it. I got sanctioned, you got what you want, everyone is happy! Move on and I hope this thing with 'kill him in the middle of RP' is legal so I can use it as well.

Cheers
(02-12-2013, 02:27 AM)princeps008 Wrote: [ -> ]Got shivers at the sound of it but I definitely need to recheck rules since I don't remember blow up surprises to exist. What were you expecting me to do!? How calm do you wanna be when you get blown in the middle of RP? Do tell me? Amaze me? Or, you know what, just drop it. I got sanctioned, you got what you want, everyone is happy! Move on and I hope this thing with 'kill him in the middle of RP' is legal so I can use it as well.

Cheers
No rule states you have to conclude RP before PvP, just that you have to have some form of RP. Allow me to quote an admin's post about this very rule, and requirements of it...

(02-04-2013, 04:20 AM)ProwlerPC Wrote: [ -> ]You don't, in your RP before PvP requirement, need to actually declare you are attacking the person. Talk about the organisms on Kurile acting like benign chatty researcher and suddenly open up a can of pewpew on your audience out of the blue (or whatever fits your chars role). Just RP some before PvP.
Stated by an admin.

Also, never did I "want" you to get sanctioned. I DID, however, feel it was necessary to report you to the admins, MAINLY to protect me from your threatened report.
Glad to know! At least from now on I'll have some fun!

Thank you
We're not arguing the rules here. That's why this sanction was issued in the first place.