Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day to you fellow Pilots. This is my first foray into the multiplayer of Discovery. I played it a while back on open single player, but never really had the time to get into Multi. I'm glad to see that Freelancer still has an active multiplayer with this mod, and I'm excited to sink my teeth into it. Hope to see you all in Space.
Keep in mind that this is a roleplay server, grab a ship, start getting credits, and have fun!

See you in space.
I've noticed and that's why I'm here. I'm getting used to the idea of Space roleplaying still, so I'll keep silent and civilian for the time being until I get the hang of it. I've played PnP Dungeons and Dragons and various other such things for a few years so getting into a character is almost like second nature, once I get the hang of the situation. Future/Space is still new to me though, so any tips/pointers to assist the transition would be great. Thanks for the welcome.
Its a science fiction storyline. All you really need to do is learn the lore of this world, and to base your character off of it.

It is very interesting when you get started I can promise you that.
(02-08-2013, 04:25 AM)Moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]Its a science fiction storyline. All you really need to do is learn the lore of this world, and to base your character off of it.

It is very interesting when you get started I can promise you that.

Listen to Moveit, he is wise in the ways of Disco. That being said, welcome!! Always happy to help a new person out. Feel free to contact me via pm or in game with any questions. Main characters are below.

Good luck out there!
First off, Welcome to Disco! It's always good to see yet another soul joining us in this amazing community.

Secondly, as those above have stated, what you shall find here will be amazing and filled with fun and excitement. All you need is to keep an open mind. Smile

If you ever need anything, any one of us will be at your service, more or less, so feel free to ask anything, whenever you need.

Other than this... Good luck, safe flights! (And perhaps see you in space.)
Welcome Aelharin!

If you have any suestions, ask them here, many experienced players will be glad to answer them, as we are friendly and helpful (generally Smile ) community.

Once you got a grasp of basics, joining trading/mining faction would be good idea, to make some decent cash and learn more about gameplay, roleplay and meet cool people. Feel free to apply to Daumann Heavy Construction , if you like Rheinland RP. Other choices are Bretonian BMM or Kusari keiretsu Samura.

Have fun!

P.S.

Trade routes database Freelancer Companion is a great friend of every trader.
oh...Greetings.

Some new soul eh? Smile

Always good to see new people jumping in. any way.....

if you Faced some unusual Stuff...like some acts of " Lolwutish thing" Please don't get the feeling about All members

of this Community,

Enjoy your time!